The monitoring councillors at our school are made up of a number of monitoring councillors that represent At Veryan we have a joint monitoring councillor body with Ladock CofE Primary School, with specific roles shared out across the councillors, with some attending meetings at our central office in Bodmin for the Academy.
Our School Monitoring Council at Veryan School:
Andrew Nicolson - Chair of Governors
39 Polsue Way, Tresillian, Truro
- Karen Holmes - Staff School Improvement Lead
- Josh Tyers -Staff (Head of School)
- Chris Stoyles - Staff (Head of School Ladock Primary)
- Janet Webb -Literacy monitoring councillor
- Rachel Carbis - Safeguarding monitoring councillor
- Hannah Kendle -Parent SMC member monitoring maths
- Abi Lutey - Parent SMC member
- April Jane - Parent SMC member
- Catherine Rogers -Parent SMC member
- Laurie Trounce - Parent SMC member monitoring Early Years and Foundation
All our School Monitoring Council have been voted in and appointed by the Celtic Cross Education Board.