Our Personal, Social, Health and Citizenship study units present opportunities for reflection about attitudes, choices, emotions and feelings. When you visit our school we feel sure that these positive attitudes will be evident in the behaviour you observe.
- To educate pupils intellectually, socially, morally, aesthetically, physically and spiritually within a community based on Christian principles; to encourage the search for truth, meaning and purpose in life.
- To promote Christian values within the school and encourage, in pupils, a sense of decency, self-reliance, responsibility, respect for others, a healthy self-esteem and a willingness to fulfil their potential.
- To show Christian care, understanding and mutual respect for individuals within the whole school and wider community.
- To stimulate in every child a sense of curiosity and excitement about the world, a concern for the environment and an appreciation and understanding of differing cultures and religions.
- To give each member of the school a sense of belonging, of worth and involvement both within the school and the wider community.
- To help children and families to engage with learning opportunities within the wider community and develop respect and compassion through meaningful and supportive relationships.